For any newbies Spicy Wifey is a forum for exchange of ideas and inspirational information to enhance your relationship repertoire no matter if you've been married forever, newlywed, engaged, dating, or simply single.
Even though the saying goes "You should make everyday Valentine's Day!" True...but let's be real you need to make THE Valentine's Day more special than just a normal Tuesday. Even if you don't spend a lot of money, take the time out to let your loved one know they are loved. Think about things that THEY would love or enjoy. Think about their favorite meal, colors, scents, and activities. Think about something they've been asking you to do with them and do it! Take this day as an opportunity to make your sweetie feel extra special.
Here are some suggestions that you can make happen today.
- Cook or order in (if that's safer). If you normally cook add something special like champagne or a special sweet treat.
- Stay in bed all day.
- Run a candlelit bubble bath, then follow it with a massage.
- Make a sexy play list or CD.
- Give them the day off, take care of all the kids and household needs. ALL DAY and NIGHT.
- Watch a romantic movie(s).
- Take a scenic drive and get lost in each others conversation. (use the GPS only on the way back home).