Thursday, February 26, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Saturday, February 21, 2009
- Silence negative voices. Don't obsess on areas in your life where you seek improvement. Your dismal perception can create negative emotions and trigger stress. Both can have a negative impact on your health and appearance. Remember to give yourself credit for things that you do well! Life is a work in progress.
- If you desire to revive your marriage or career know that it requires self-revival first.
Give yourself permission to look good and feel good! You deserve to look and feel your best.
- Evolve with change. As we age or as we take on more responsibility, taking care of OUR needs will require a greater effort. Nurturing your relationship with yourself is a daily process. Don't wait for a crisis!
As a show of our commitment to inspire you and offer encouragement, Spicy Wifey will continue to offer Seasoning Sessions that reflect the diverse needs of Wifeys. Look for informative blog posts and guest bloggers that will speak on a variety of topics such as physical & mental health, fitness and style. And of course, we want you to chime in! Please continue to share your thoughts, needs and experiences.
Being a hot Spicy Wifey is a journey that we are taking together!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
7 Nights to Sexual Intimacy
For many years, I have sought to draw attention, as a marriage counselor and author, to the diminishing sex life of the American couple. CNN recently reported that 4o million Americans live in marriages that are utterly platonic. Sexual reconnection for married couples is not a luxury but a necessity, and a marriage devoid of lovemaking is akin to a body devoid of life. So I “modestly” propose a week of sex, especially for those couples who have a moribund sex life. What you’ll be practicing is the journey of sexual intimacy, rather than a goal-oriented sprint toward climax.
- Night 1 - He massages her.
- Night 2 - She massages him.
(For the Spicy Wifeys that attended our Massage Your Mate Session, this will be easy!)
- Night 3 - It's touch time!
- Night 4 - His turn.
- Night 5 - Deep kissing.
- Night 6 - Mind Orgasm.
- Night 7 - Take it home.
Visit the site for the complete article and detailed descriptions for 7 nights of passion at: http://www.beliefnet.com/Love-Family/Relationships/Marriage/7-Nights-to-Sexual-Intimacy.aspx Experience the first step to sexual intimacy.
Rabbi Shmuley Boteach's new book The Kosher Sutra will be published in January by HarperOne.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
- Love Letters - And not just sweet ones. But let him know that "he's the MAN". You appreciate him and be specific. Tell him how sexy and desirable he is and how wonderful he makes you feel.
- Kinky Coupons - Make coupons that are redeemable for your affections. Get creative! Print out a sheet and slide them in his newspaper. His coffee won't be the only thing hot that morning.
- HIS Day - Proclaim a particular day of the year an official holiday in your heart in his honor. Purchase a certificate to make it look official and list all the many reasons you love and appreciate him. On his holiday, make him feel like a King. Cook his favorite meals, let him watch is favorite TV shows, etc. Whatever he likes!
We'd love to hear how you spend Valentines Day? Share any creative ideas you have!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Cost is $25.00
click "shop spicy wifey"