Saturday, April 3, 2010

Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married Too?


Reuniting the same charismatic cast and characters from his original hit comedy/drama WHY DID I GET MARRIED? Tyler Perry brings us the next chapter in the lives of eight college friends struggling with the challenges of marital life in WHY DID I GET MARRIED TOO?

Gathered together in the Bahamas for their annual one-week reunion, four close couples eagerly reconnect, sharing news about thier lives and relationships. But an intimate week in paradise is disrupted by the unexpected arrival of Shelia's ex-husband Mike, who hopes to break up her now marriage with Troy and win her back.


The others soon realize they too are not immune to the challenges of commitment and fidelity.

Spicy Wifey is encouraging everyone to go see the movie and discuss!
Story from the offiical movie website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the first film, so i hope this one is as good. Sequels usually disappoint.

Natalie said...

That is usually true...but all the reviews I read/heard have been good. I heard it was drama filled! Which I love in a movie!