Saturday, June 19, 2010

"My Wife Makes Me a Better Man"

I came across this headline while checking my email and just melted! Tim McGraw & Faith Hill may be a hot & sexy "celebrity" couple but they still have to work everyday to keep their marriage in tact. Together they have conquered many obstacles, specifically alcoholism. I read the article and wanted to share it with you! Quin, Co-Founder


Tim McGraw is opening up about his marriage to country superstar Faith Hill, and more specifically, what his life would be like if she wasn’t in it. Tim admits that before he met Faith, his life was headed down a path of destruction. Speaking with People magazine, McGraw reveals “Right before I got married, I was a full-fledged rock star… (If I hadn’t met Hill), I’d be dead… “I would have partied too hard. I might have caught myself somewhere along the way and put the brakes on. I don’t know if I would have gone (to rehab); I don’t think I could have been talked into that during those times.”

Tim further goes on to say that plain and simple, Faith saved his life. “Faith saved my life in a lot of ways – from myself more than anything. I can go down a dark road sometimes, when you’re not feeling good about yourself, and she pulls me out. My wife makes me a better man,” said McGraw.

Tim’s been sober now for almost two years, a decision that he says was “the right thing to do.” He managed to quit on his own and revealed “I’m not a moderate kind of guy. My last drink was probably a year and nine months ago. I didn’t do a 12-step programme (rehab); I just stopped.”

Tim and Faith have been married for 13 years and have three daughters.




Article From: countrymusiclove.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are a great couple!